Each event is unique and you want your wedding to represent you, your partner and your love as a couple. How I support you and the services I provide are unique. Please call and/or email to discuss what you are looking for in your wedding planner. Below are some of the services I offer. I don’t have “set” pricing included here because it’s all individualized.
Your Clone for the Day:
- I am available via email and phone throughout your planning
- We will meet a couple weeks before your big day to download all of the details including:
- We meet at your wedding site to discuss the final flow of the ceremony and reception
- Vendor contacts, timeline, diagrams, and most importantly your wishes for how you want the day to unfold
- Execution of wedding rehearsal
- Management of timeline and execution of all event day logistics including:
- Vendor deliveries and services
- Corralling family members, wedding party, and better half for important wedding day activities
- On site food and beverage management
- Management of final vendor payments and gratuities
- Coordination of wedding gifts, cards, and personal items at the end of the event
- Management of clean-up and vendor pick-up
Your Wedding Planner Side Kick:
- All of the above are included PLUS
- Creation of site diagrams
- Permit and Certificates of Insurance (COI) management
- Wedding day strategy and execution plan
- Management of rehearsal dinner, including vetting location and contract negotiation
- Management of timeline, including all wedding activities, vendors, and contacts
- i.e. who is setting up the tables, when do vendors arrive, where will they park, etc.
- Photograph shot list creation and management
- Work with Officiant to coordinate ceremony, including procession and recession
- Bridal party hair and make-up vendor management
- Site visits and walk-through with vendors
- Transportation and parking coordination
- All of the above is included PLUS
- Wedding venue management*
- Wedding decor and theme design*
- Entertainment management*
- Budget creation and management
- Hotel management
- *Vendor management*
- Including delivery of welcome baskets
*I will be involved in every aspect of the planning from vetting vendors, getting proposals, selecting vendors, and contract negotiation and management.
Again and again, we said to each other, “What would we do if we didn’t have Danner!!!!”
Thank goodness for Danner. It was perfect because of her and she helped us know what to do!
We worked with Danner on our wedding and could not have been happier! Right from the first meeting Danner was professional, thorough and thoughtful and we knew she would be the perfect fit to help us coordinate our special day. Danner helped guide us through each step of the planning process keeping us organized and pulling together all of the details. It was the best feeling to wake up on our wedding day knowing that Danner had it all under control. She worked seamlessly with our vendors to make sure everything and everyone was taken care of. She even got to know our family members and wedding party and made everyone feel comfortable and prepared for the day. We are so grateful that we found Danner and would HIGHLY recommend her.
Danner was absolutely wonderful to work with as our wedding coordinator for the day of our wedding. We met a few times prior to the wedding to go over the scheduling and details and she made sure everything ran like a dream the day of. it was SO nice not to have to worry about making sure things were running smoothly during the wedding…I completely entrusted her with all the responsibilities and it worked out wonderfully.
As a parent, the marriage of my daughter Katie, was one of the most important events of my life and I wanted everything to be perfect. Thanks to Danner, it was. All of the planning was done stress free and she didn’t miss a thing. The wedding ceremony and reception for about 150 people was a lot of fun, and we had many of our guests comment that it was the “best ever.” In addition to flawless execution of the events, she worked harmoniously with Katie and her mom to ensure everything was taken care of so they could enjoy themselves at the reception. From start to finish, Danner almost became a member of the family and we’ll forever be in her debt for helping us to have such a great wedding.